Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Man with the Knife


My children also inherited the ability to see and hear spirits.  They never really thought anything about it…the spirits were just always there.  Unfortunately, like people, spirits are not always good.
            When my husband was in second grade, a girl who sat next to him in his class was murdered, as was her mother and brother.  The case remains unsolved today.  The little girl and her mother were beaten and raped.  The mother was stabbed to death, the little girl was strangled.  Her brother was beaten to death.  The bodies were discovered by an ex-husband who wanted to bring the mother flowers.  It was Valentine’s Day. 
            Every time I meditated for a long time, I could hear the little girl’s voice.  She said, “My mommy did it” over and over and over again.
            We were visiting my husband’s mom in Denver, and we were talking about the murder.  We discussed the fact that after the murder, the woman’s ex-husband had never been seen again.  My mother-in-law and I speculated quite a bit about what could have happened and why the little girl kept saying her mom did it.
            About that time, my son, who had been asleep upstairs, walked into the kitchen where we were.  He said, “There is a man with a beard and a butcher knife in my room.  He said you guys had better shut the %^&$ up.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment